Better Life Technology™ and the AquaTread® pontoon boat flooring team are headed to Tampa, Florida, October 1-3, 2019 for the must-attend marine industry event of the year! We love the annual IBEX (International Boatbuilders Exhibition & Conference) because it brings together marine professionals shaping the boat industry for the largest technical marine event in North America. That includes many of our OEMs installing AquaTread®, boat dealers using and selling our top boat flooring and manufacturers like us offering advances in better overall boating.
At AquaTread®, we share the vision and mission of IBEX: We are highly-focused on marine technology that advances the business of boating. AquaTread is “Where better boats begin” for so many great reasons, and we want to show you what makes us different than other pontoon flooring options at IBEX. These are just a few of the top ways AquaTread® Marine Flooring is changing the future of boating:
1. AquaTread® 100% polyvinyl marine flooring is the most durable boat flooring available. It handles extreme weather conditions, and withstands harsh marine elements and heavy foot traffic.
2. Seamless, AquaTread® offers superb moisture protection for decking. Water can’t penetrate above or below preventing wood rot, rust, and mold and mildew deterioration.
3. AquaTread® vinyl flooring for boats and pontoons is non-woven marine flooring so it won’t snag from fish hooks, dog nails and other sharp objects. It will not dent from heavy anchors or crack, flake or peel like other boat flooring options.
4. More than two dozen stunning patterns – simulated teaks and other woods, leather-like surfaces in neutral colors and fine faux weaves and textiles – make up the AquaTread® Marine Flooring Collection. All our sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won’t fade or wear off.
5. Advanced marine-grade top coat with MicroLock Technology™ has more UV-inhibitors built in to keep AquaTread®’s colors and images looking like new for years longer than other flooring options. .
6. MicroLock Technology™ helps AquaTread® stay cooler than other objects on the boat, too. After a day in the hot sun, AquaTread registered as much as 13 degrees cooler on feet than woven flooring.
7. This innovative marine-grade top coat includes a non-blush formula to prevent marks from wet towels, bathing suits, cooler, life jackets, etc.
8. AquaTread®’s non-porous vinyl surface is super easy to clean because it resists odors, stains, oils, gas and marine chemicals.
9. Revolutionary cushioned Spun bound backing makes AquaTread® so easy to DIY install because it grabs glue tight and minimizes expansion and contraction issues.
10. AquaTread® is also slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety.
Manufactured in the USA by Better Life Technology, the creators of G-Floor garage flooring, AquaTread® boat and pontoon flooring is backed by an industry-leading 5-Year Limited Warranty, 3-Year UV-Exposure.
Don’t miss us on the third floor at IBEX – you’ll want to be sure to register for our amazing giveaway, too!