During COVID-19, trailers and modular units are taking on new roles above and beyond their traditional purposes and cleanliness has never been more important. Better Life Technology® developed new G-Floor® medical flooring with a MicroLock Technology™ antimicrobial/fungistatic top coat that makes it an ideal flooring for trailers, modular and mobile units right now no matter the use.
· Mobile healthcare – field hospitals, clinics, labs
· Test sites
· Quarantine and recovery units
· Trailers hauling medical equipment/supplies
· Trailers transporting essential goods
· Temporary command offices and housing
· Modular/mobile classrooms this fall
· Portable restrooms
· Any location needing to remain sterile and clean!
Top reasons to add G-Floor® sanitary floor coverings for trailers and modular today!
1. This high-quality vinyl flooring contains a revolutionary topcoat with anti-microbial and anti-fungal additives which prohibit growth of bacteria, microbes, mold and fungus, and ensures dirt, debris and contaminants do not penetrate surface.
2. Like all G-Floor vinyl rolls and floor mats, this durable flooring is Made in the USA to withstand extreme use and conditions for the long haul.
3. G-Floor® medical flooring is available in Absolute White, Midnight Black and Slate Grey with a Ceramic™ surface for traction and easy cleaning.
4. It comes in sizes up to 10’ width and in longer lengths to cover larger areas with fewer seams.
5. G-Floor® can be used loose lay or permanently installed; can be heat/chemically seam weld if needed.
6. Our trailer flooring for mobile units is lightweight, repositionable, easy to store and resists staining and damage from chemicals.
See our BILD® Print Media 50 Mil Clear product with optional MicroLock Technology™ for all your pandemic wayfinding, social distance markings and directional signage needs!