Aquatread® Solid Pontoon Flooring
Low maintenance AquaTread® Solid Pontoon Flooring comes in three eye-appealing LEVANT™-textured colors to transform your boat’s interior from ordinary to extraordinary. Manufactured to resist sun-damaging UV rays and act as a water barrier, our boat flooring retains its color and beauty, even under the harshest environments and uses. Oils and spills clean up easily and AquaTread® locks out unpleasant maritime odors, so all you’ll smell is the great outdoors.
Maintaining your boat and its appearance take a lot of time and work. With AquaTread® boat flooring, you can be assured your boat floor will be protected from wood rot, common odors and stains, and the harsh UV rays. Proudly made in the USA, AquaTread® boat flooring is made from 100% polyvinyl and comes in a variety of colors and patterns ranging from simulated teak, weathered wood grains, leather, and even custom patterns. Our designs add the perfect high-end appearance to your boat, without enduring the cost of other materials. With long-lasting durability, a slip resistant finish, and easy to clean material, you will find yourself with more time to enjoy your boat, rather than maintaining it.
Choose from 19 different colors and patterns or request a custom design.
AquaTread®, a product of Better Life Technology, is proudly made in the USA and serves as the leading, ultra-durable, seamless, UV-stable polyvinyl flooring brand for boat manufacturers in the recreational marine industry. In 19 colors and patterns, our lay-flat, trim to fit, easy to install, seamless, joint-free boat flooring offers superior durability. AquaTread® provides unmatched protection with its slip resistant finishes for added safety and offers a soft backing for a padded walk on the fore and aft. You create your own custom look from an array of available designs and our flooring resists odors and stains. AquaTread® boat flooring is the perfect finishing touch to your boat.
- Ultra-Durable Polyvinyl – Handles the heaviest traffic and will not crack, flake, chip, rot or peel
- Superb Moisture Protection – Seamless and impermeable solid polyvinyl; water cannot penetrate the deck
- Seamless Beauty and Durability – No seams, no welds, no joints for the ultimate beauty in boat floors that won’t fail at seam points
- UV Stable – Protects from harmful sun rays; holds color long-term
- Quick and Easy Clean up – Non-porous surface allows for easy cleanup of salts, fishing scents, oils, and gas without harsh scrubbing
- Custom Graphic Capabilities – Flexible, custom images and branding
- Quick and Easy Installation – Lay flat characteristics; cuts cleanly
- Trim to Fit – Custom sized cut rolls means less waste, easier handling
- Slip Resistant and Flame Retardant – Promotes safer boating experience
- Avoid Odor and Stains — Resistant to oils, gas, fish scents, suntan oil and other spills and scents common to watercraft
- Cost effective solution for updating and customization
- Manufactured in the USA
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including - Vinyl chloride monomer; Carbon black; Ethyl acrylate; Titanium dioxide; Rutile (TiO2); 1,2-benzendikarboxylsyra,di-C8-10-alkyl ester, grenad; Nickel antimony yellow rutile (C.I. Pigment Yellow 53); Quartz; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or Diisodecyl phthalate; which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov