|Surface Texture:||Small Coin|
|SIZE:||120 in x 61 ft|
|Overall Thickness:||60 mil (0.060”)|
|Wear Layer Thickness:||60 mil (0.060”)|
|Proudly Made in The USA|
Prime Small Coin Clear is back by popular demand. Carefully crafted, G‑Floor Small Coin pattern consists of low-profile circles to provide texture for any floor that encounters heavy foot traffic. Prime 75mil renders extreme durability, making it the perfect candidate for long-term indoor use such as airports, sports arenas, and shopping centers.
- Texture and thickness provide a superior surface for heavy duty use and excessive foot traffic.
- Quick and easy to clean.
- 100% polyvinyl, no layers or fillers, offering strength and durability- tough enough to handle vehicle traffic. .
- Water-, slip-, stain-, scuff- and flame-resistant.
- Provides additional marketing opportunities on on any smooth surface such as countertops, sealed concrete, metal, wood and tile.
- Appropriate for repositionable, temporary, or permanent use.
Our company headquarters are located in the American heartland in Lenexa, Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City. Our production facility is located in Emporia, Kansas, about 90 miles south of Kansas City. Emporia is also home to our warehouse and distribution center.
We are proud to help the American economy grow by employing associates living in our local communities and offer the highest quality U.S. products. With American consumer protection laws in place, you can be confident your safety is of the utmost concern. “Made in the USA” speaks of superior quality, craftsmanship and product.