|SIZE:||28 in x 40 in|
|Overall Thickness:||35 mil (0.035″)|
|Wear Layer Thickness:||35 mil (0.035″)|
|Proudly Made in The USA|
Ultra SF 35mil in Woodgrain Clear is a 100% vinyl multi-purpose material that can be used from free floating to permanent. Its lightweight makes it easy to reposition and handle. Designed for UV offset printing, Sheet Fed Woodgrain Clear offers two sides- the bottom side where the image is second surface printed on a smooth surface, and the top side where the clear vinyl has a slight wood tick texture while showing the image through.
Ultra SF 35mil Woodgrain Clear is perfect for indoor uses such as pole wraps, temporary wall graphics, way finders, and many more.
- Consists of a slight wood tick texture for added traction.
- SF offers a higher volume in a shorter amount of time.
- Vinyl is second surface printed.
- Quick and easy to clean.
- 100% polyvinyl, no layers or fillers, offering strength and durability- tough enough to handle vehicle traffic.
- Water-, slip-, stain-, scuff- and flame-resistant.
- Provides additional marketing opportunities on any smooth surface such as countertops, sealed concrete, metal, wood and tile.
Our company headquarters are located in the American heartland in Lenexa, Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City. Our production facility is located in Emporia, Kansas, about 90 miles south of Kansas City. Emporia is also home to our warehouse and distribution center.
We are proud to help the American economy grow by employing associates living in our local communities and offer the highest quality U.S. products. With American consumer protection laws in place, you can be confident your safety is of the utmost concern. “Made in the USA” speaks of superior quality, craftsmanship and product.